Drexel MBS Program 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yummypotatoes

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I recently got accepted to Drexel's Masters of Science in Biomedical Studies which is a two year program. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has already committed themselves to start in Fall 2016? It would also be nice if anyone in the program could give me an idea of how it is and if you like it at Drexel! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! So did I! :) just found out well Drexel's program has been here a while in the usa not as long as bostons or georgetown but its pretty well known I accepted it! I am from baltimore so it would be nice to know some people before coming to philly !!! :)

Hey, everyone! I recently got accepted to Drexel's Masters of Science in Biomedical Studies which is a two year program. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has already committed themselves to start in Fall 2016? It would also be nice if anyone in the program could give me an idea of how it is and if you like it at Drexel! Thank you.

Hi,

Could either of you share you experience if you ended up attending the Drexel MBS? I was accepted this week but I am having a hard time finding information about the program.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Could either of you share you experience if you ended up attending the Drexel MBS? I was accepted this week but I am having a hard time finding information about the program.

Thank you!
Did you apply to the program or did they base it off your med school app?

Does anyone recall how long it took to hear back after being complete?