Drexel Summer Anatomy remediation course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tumedstudent0722

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask, can anyone give me any input on the online Anatomy/Embryology remediation course offered by Drexel University? The professor is Dennis DePace.

I have seen some threads here about this course and asked around about it. However, I haven’t gotten a consistent opinion on it regarding the structure and any advice.

I would really appreciate any info on this.

Thanks,
 
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask, can anyone give me any input on the online Anatomy/Embryology remediation course offered by Drexel University? The professor is Dennis DePace.

I have seen some threads here about this course and asked around about it. However, I haven’t gotten a consistent opinion on it regarding the structure and any advice.

I would really appreciate any info on this.

Thanks,
Hi! I am also taking this course this summer and looking for info- I can update you if I find anything out.