drexel what the hell?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legobikes

bikes made of lego
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my app status at drexel and it has a link to "schedule an interview"

I wonder how long it's been there. or if I'm even supposed to use it. because I've gotten zero correspondence from them about this.

what the hailll

Members don't see this ad.

On the same tenet...has anyone gotten rejected from drexel pre-interview yet or are they just ridiculously slow

There are a lot of threads about Drexel's online system. I saw the link and scheduled an interview without any notification. I didn't receive the actual invite e-mail until 12 hours before my interview, when I was already in Philly. Others said they didn't get it at all... Wouldn't worry, and good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are a lot of threads about Drexel's online system. I saw the link and scheduled an interview without any notification. I didn't receive the actual invite e-mail until 12 hours before my interview, when I was already in Philly. Others said they didn't get it at all... Wouldn't worry, and good luck.

wait so is there any actual selection going on here? I imagine it must be but the passivity makes it seems like everyone can schedule an interview.

wait so is there any actual selection going on here? I imagine it must be but the passivity makes it seems like everyone can schedule an interview.

where is this link? When were u complete? Where are u from?

where is this link? When were u complete? Where are u from?

Webcam_by_SystemOverload.jpg

Yeah, I too never got an email from Drexel about my interview invite. Apparently, it also contained info on specific interview info, so I had to call the admissions office twice to get them to send it to me. I still don't get it. Oh well, good luck!

Yeah, I too never got an email from Drexel about my interview invite. Apparently, it also contained info on specific interview info, so I had to call the admissions office twice to get them to send it to me. I still don't get it. Oh well, good luck!

can you explain mroe briefly?

A friend of mine who is a first year interviewed in April and ended up getting accepted a month later. This was his only acceptance and now he will be a doctor. So go for it and see what happens. :cool:

You got something... I called them up once and they couldnt find my account. It was almost as if I never existed (aneurysm).

The issue got settled, the lady typed the wrong amcas #. I still haven't heard from them and dont have much hope either.

I have a question relevant to this thread.

What does Drexel do to draw 8,000 applications across the country? I'd never heard of the school until I came to SDN, but it seems like everybody and their dog applies there. I'm curious to know what the fuss is about. $35K per year (though my MSAR is old) seems steep. Is it Philly? I'd really like to know because Jefferson and Temple don't seem to get as much love here even though they have similar MCAT averages and tuition costs.

I just checked my app status at drexel and it has a link to "schedule an interview"

I wonder how long it's been there. or if I'm even supposed to use it. because I've gotten zero correspondence from them about this.

what the hailll
Ditto. It's real though and you should probably contact the admissions office to get the information they should have sent you. I called them and they seemed even a little angry that I brought up the fact that I didn't get an email. How else would I really know whether it was a system error or not? Oh well, congrats.