• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Drexel

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
Neverland
  1. Attending Physician
    Jane2005 said:
    I was interviewed at Drexel in late November. I thought I'd hear from them about 6-7 weeks later. Is there anyone in here going through the same thing with Drexel?

Have you contacted them to make sure your letter wasn't lost in the mail? It only took me about 4 weeks to hear back from them (although i interviewed earlier than you did).

bbtbay

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Nov 16, 2004
      I interviewed on October 26 and heard back January 15. Needless to say that four week time period that they gave was very inaccurate. They are very slow. Don't worry, it doesn't mean you didn't get in (I got in)...

About the Ads

lidguy

10+ Year Member
      Feb 2, 2005
        I also interviewed in late nov. It took over a 6 weeks to hear from them because of a shipping problem. Their response was dated the week after the interview but it arrived many weeks later marked returned to sender. It was damaged and had no postage. I would give a call.

Jane2005

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Feb 2, 2005
          I've finally called drexel. They said that it would take another 3-4 weeks. As of today, it has been 8 weeks already since my date of interview. Is Drexel usually this slow with responding?

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.