Drexel

Started by Jane2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jane2005

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was interviewed at Drexel in late November. I thought I'd hear from them about 6-7 weeks later. Is there anyone in here going through the same thing with Drexel?
 
Jane2005 said:
I was interviewed at Drexel in late November. I thought I'd hear from them about 6-7 weeks later. Is there anyone in here going through the same thing with Drexel?

Have you contacted them to make sure your letter wasn't lost in the mail? It only took me about 4 weeks to hear back from them (although i interviewed earlier than you did).
 
I interviewed on October 26 and heard back January 15. Needless to say that four week time period that they gave was very inaccurate. They are very slow. Don't worry, it doesn't mean you didn't get in (I got in)...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed there in early November and heard back a few weeks ago. Call them - if your lucky someone in the admissions office will actually answer the phone.
 
I also interviewed in late nov. It took over a 6 weeks to hear from them because of a shipping problem. Their response was dated the week after the interview but it arrived many weeks later marked returned to sender. It was damaged and had no postage. I would give a call.
 
I've finally called drexel. They said that it would take another 3-4 weeks. As of today, it has been 8 weeks already since my date of interview. Is Drexel usually this slow with responding?
 
Hmmm, I interviewed there the second week of Nov and got the letter about three weeks later. I wonder what is taking them so long?
 
tic112 said:
i interviewed 10/18.
still haven't heard anything from them.
perhaps i should call them...

definiely call... i mean maybe i heard quickly cause i interviewed really early (sept), but it seems like you've been waiting for way too long...