jb4teen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Status
Hi, I've already been accepted into NOVA and PCO. This semester I am taking a class that I am doing poorly in. (Its kinda hard to concentrate on the grades after being accepted) I am thinking about dropping it. It isn't important as I'll never use its info and isn't a pre-req. It won't affect my acceptance into nova or pco. But I am still thinking of applying to Waterloo. Will it look bad having a W on my transricpts? Or will it even matter since I've been doing good in all my other courses and had never withdrawn from a class before? I think it'll look bad having a C in my 3.6 GPA. Also, it feels like a big waste of time finnishing it for a C. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ning

Ning
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2005
Berkeley, Ca
Status
  1. Optometry Student
Hey,

I think it should be ok, as your GPA is pretty high and the course isn't a pre-req. I have a W on my transcript from orgo 2. But after I retook it, I got an A-. Perhaps you should try calling the school?

Ning-Ju

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads