Drug induced confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

murfettie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I baiscally ODed on an OTC allergy med although i was still well within normal dosage limits.
I rarely took this drug and just reacted to it badly and i was really stoned for a whole day. Could not get up, incoherent, scrambled brain.

I did not take this drug for fun, but took it to treat an allergy.

In short, that day,i misunderstood a bunch of instructions with a course coordinator and failed to do s bunch of things because i cannot even really recall telling this person that i would do those things we talked about. He wrote me an email asking me if i did thing x,y,z. I completely misunderstood our conversation and did not do x, y, or z!!!!

Eh, i feel so stupid, "sorry for being a flake and unprofessional. I was reall stoned and did not even know that i was stoned because i had never been stoned my life..."!!!

Drugs are bad!!

Members don't see this ad.

This may sound absurd but lots of people take a pill twice without realizing it. They take a pill but forgot they just took it a few minutes ago. Its sort of like not realizing you turned off your alarm clock in the morning or if you locked the door. Might explain an isolated case of side effects to a drug.

You should email him back explaining how you were stoned, I'm sure he'll understand. :thumbup:

I really do not know what i should do...
It is so stupid