Drug Testing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BILLYTHEGOAT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been accepted to a university in my home state of Tennessee and am very excited! I was wondering however if pharmacy schools in Tennessee drug test and when? My orientation is coming up in a couple of weeks then the semester in August. Does anyone know if schools in Tennessee drug test? Is it during orientation prior to the year beginning or is it during the beginning of the year before our first IPPE's? Thank you for your time and please no negative feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I have been accepted to a university in my home state of Tennessee and am very excited! I was wondering however if pharmacy schools in Tennessee drug test and when? My orientation is coming up in a couple of weeks then the semester in August. Does anyone know if schools in Tennessee drug test? Is it during orientation prior to the year beginning or is it during the beginning of the year before our first IPPE's? Thank you for your time and please no negative feedback.
If you aren't planning on being ready to be drug tested at any moment, I'd advise against getting into pharmacy at all.

That being said, my pharmacy school (not in TN) never drug tested me.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in a TN school. We got drug tested each year (as well as having a background check done each year too) and some rotations mandated a drug test before starting there.

Don't do anything that may make you test positive, ever. You may still be subject to random screening.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thank you so much for the replies! Digsbe, would you mind me asking what TN pharmacy school you attend? And have you heard of anything else regarding this subject for other universities in TN? Also, when were you drug tested exactly? Like were you drug tested before the school year started or was it during the beginning part of the school year? Thank you so much! Also, if you dont want to answer these questions on here you can private message me.

Okay thank you so much for the replies! Digsbe, would you mind me asking what TN pharmacy school you attend? And have you heard of anything else regarding this subject for other universities in TN? Also, when were you drug tested exactly? Like were you drug tested before the school year started or was it during the beginning part of the school year? Thank you so much! Also, if you dont want to answer these questions on here you can private message me.

I'll send you a PM.

me thinks you are a tad paranoid

Urine drug tests are extremely easy to submit alternative results. They test the urine for heat, color which can be faked. It is collected in a closed private room. I would never advocate falsifying a drug test by using hand warmers around a plastic tube of synthetic urine bought online.

I view all drug laws as immoral, draconian and condescending.

Urine drug tests are extremely easy to submit alternative results. They test the urine for heat, color which can be faked. It is collected in a closed private room. I would never advocate falsifying a drug test by using hand warmers around a plastic tube of synthetic urine bought online.

I view all drug laws as immoral, draconian and condescending.

If you never posted here again, the board would be better off.

Billythegoat quit smoking pot man.

If you never posted here again, the board would be better off.

Billythegoat quit smoking pot man.
What an incredibly well thought out, referenced retort. Please grace me some more with your incredible thought provoking, sophisticated knowledge.

I appreciate the responses guys. I have stopped smoking weed, but I am just worried about getting tested at orientation in May as I quit about a week ago.

What an incredibly well thought out, referenced retort. Please grace me some more with your incredible thought provoking, sophisticated knowledge.

Nothing is more thought provoking than your sig quote via Everlast.

gnfn.png