Drug tests for GPR?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chucktaylor

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, please no judging but I am here just to ask a few questions and get a few answers. I would really appreciate your help :)

Do GPR's do drug tests? If so, when would they do it? And what kind of drug test?

Thanks in advance.
Chuck Taylor:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, please no judging but I am here just to ask a few questions and get a few answers. I would really appreciate your help :)

Do GPR's do drug tests? If so, when would they do it? And what kind of drug test?

Thanks in advance.

didn't you ask this question a few months ago? do you think the answers will be different this time?

sorry man..just double checking..is it a urine test?

Members don't see this ad :)
no, they draw blood, so they can test for HIV, Hep, etc, while they're at it.

then you have random urine tests throughout your residency -- it's a new mandate by federal law.

sorry man..just double checking..is it a urine test?

I just had to pee in a cup before I started residency -- haven't been asked to do it again.

They drew blood out of me and tested me for everything under the sun.

Thanks in advance.

So this is the world we live in now? Doctors are getting drug tested before they start their dental residencies?

How long before they set up cameras on our streets? Oh yeah, they're already doing that too.

They can't test for HIV without a specific consent. If they do they are breaking national laws. Good luck passing your test, I think there are some tea's that may help you

They can't test for HIV without a specific consent. If they do they are breaking national laws. Good luck passing your test, I think there are some tea's that may help you

Actually, to the OP: I wouldn't hinge my "friend's" residency (and career) on some "teas" that you might have heard about while watching "Cheech and Chong" or reading "High Times" magazine ads. Its time for your "friend" to stop hittin' the bong and start acting like a damn grown up.

:)