Drunk pathologist driving around with body parts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WEBB PINKERTON

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Body parts found during OWI arrest not likely to result in criminal charges, prosecutor says

Adding "body parts in car" makes for a better headline on all the news sites.

It says he was drinking vodka from a yeti. Any one else here love Yetis? I still prefer a good Tervis tumbler with outdoor pictures or the Indiana University logo myself.

Members don't see this ad.

Nice find Nancy Grace ;)

I agree that local news has to find something to report on, so ‘body parts in a mysterious van’ always catches people’s attention.

First impression was that this guy looks older than 65, so I guess even forensics isn’t immune to old-timers in our field not wanting to call it quits.

It also said he’s operating as a pathology vendor. I know that a lot of small, rural counties don’t have a ME, so they outsource. But, I wonder how lucrative it would be to pick up a bunch of contracts in a region (let’s say anywhere from 3-6 counties) and doing private autopsies for families on top of that? It would likely be a lot of traveling, but might be worth it rather than hacking away in the morgue of a bigger city making 140K…dunno