Drunk pathologist driving around with body parts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nice find Nancy Grace 😉

I agree that local news has to find something to report on, so ‘body parts in a mysterious van’ always catches people’s attention.

First impression was that this guy looks older than 65, so I guess even forensics isn’t immune to old-timers in our field not wanting to call it quits.

It also said he’s operating as a pathology vendor. I know that a lot of small, rural counties don’t have a ME, so they outsource. But, I wonder how lucrative it would be to pick up a bunch of contracts in a region (let’s say anywhere from 3-6 counties) and doing private autopsies for families on top of that? It would likely be a lot of traveling, but might be worth it rather than hacking away in the morgue of a bigger city making 140K…dunno