-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When I get drunk/tipsy, i at least once blurt something about med school/getting into med school, or any pre med related stuff. Does anyone else here do this?
I tend to talk about pre-med realted stuff whether or not I'm drunk. Probably less when I'm drunk.
I ranted about getting into med school and medicine to one of my friends for a good 4 hours when i was drunk. Luckily she was premed as well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i too talk about medical school when i am drunk. with friends, however. none of them are pre med. they eventually get tired of listening to it but do learn alot about me and have come to understand why must keep good grades and the "EC's."
edit: I don't drink every night
edit: I don't drink every night
i'm drunk right now, and i'm on SDN.
how's that?
i lurked SDN for over month. I remember being drunk and on here as well. We are just very comitted to becoming doctors.😀
When I get drunk/tipsy, i at least once blurt something about med school/getting into med school, or any pre med related stuff. Does anyone else here do this?
guilty as charged 😳
do you think drinking is not good for doctors?
Not if used in moderation.
When I get drunk/tipsy, i at least once blurt something about med school/getting into med school, or any pre med related stuff. Does anyone else here do this?
Haha for sure. Its not great fodder for conversation - found this out the hard way. Unless there is another pre-med around, which is entertaining in manner of drunken obsessive ranting. Really though, its like SDN times 10 plus booze = happy.👍
Pharmacy_yay: I'm guessing your a woman. Because men should not use the word "tipsy" to describe their intoxication.
Pharmacy_yay: I'm guessing your a woman. Because men should not use the word "tipsy" to describe their intoxication.
Haha. That's funny. My boyfriend, who looks pretty macho from the outside, always refers to himself as tipsy when he's drunk. It's pretty cute.
Pharmacy_yay: I'm guessing your a woman. Because men should not use the word "tipsy" to describe their intoxication.
Errbody in this B*tch Gettin Tipsy
sung by a man, but I do agree it's usually used by girls more than guys.
i too am guilty of being drunk on SDN/occasionally ranting about interviews and gpas while drinking
gotta get all your drinking outta the way before you're an actual med student. i hear the first week of med school is just a ton of sponsored booze before classes start from my friends.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 2K