DSE NERB fail

Started by tRNA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tRNA

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so, I just passed part 2 and failed DSE even though I took them back to back....never expected to fail DSE like that...so mad....anyways...I found these 2 links which you guys mentioned are very helpful for DSE...but neither of them work....any help pleaaaaaaase, how can I access these sites:
https://inside.dental.upenn.edu/doc/...b-DOR/DOR.html
http://www.dentalmedsoft.com/SampleCases/

I am desperate to pass the DSE this time cuz I passed all other sections of NERB and If I don't pass DSE in 2 months from now I have to retake all the NERB again and pay $2000, and look for patients.., and...sad story that I don't want to happen
 
so, I just passed part 2 and failed DSE even though I took them back to back....never expected to fail DSE like that...so mad....anyways...I found these 2 links which you guys mentioned are very helpful for DSE...but neither of them work....any help pleaaaaaaase, how can I access these sites:
https://inside.dental.upenn.edu/doc/...b-DOR/DOR.html
http://www.dentalmedsoft.com/SampleCases/

I am desperate to pass the DSE this time cuz I passed all other sections of NERB and If I don't pass DSE in 2 months from now I have to retake all the NERB again and pay $2000, and look for patients.., and...sad story that I don't want to happen
Hey gonna be in the same situation soon, did you find the material you needed? I'm looking for anything that can help. Used Dentin the first time and it didn't seem it help. Thanks You for any info you have.