Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering applying for both neurology and neurosurgery residencies this coming fall. Both fields are equally appealing to me, though in different ways. If I do go through with this, I will most likely be applying to the neuro and neurosx programs at the same institution.
Has anyone heard of anyone doing anything like this (even in other fields), and what was the outcome? My fear is that each program will learn of my application to the other, and write me off for lack of dedication, etc.
Should I be open about my dual application in interviews? In my application? How might a dual application be regarded?
Has anyone heard of anyone doing anything like this (even in other fields), and what was the outcome? My fear is that each program will learn of my application to the other, and write me off for lack of dedication, etc.
Should I be open about my dual application in interviews? In my application? How might a dual application be regarded?