Duggans course

Started by dr_priya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr_priya

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
Im planning to take this course for clinical exam taken by the calif schools. Is anyone else planning to go to LA. I dont know much about it. Please can anyone give me the details..like what its called, cost and if there is some other alternative to it??
Please help.
Thanks a lot
 
I'm interesting too. I have some friends in LA.
I just find out recently the address:

Duggan Study Institute LLC

1076 Santo Antonio Drive, Suite J
Colton CA 92324
Phone: 909.824.7179
Fax: 909.824.2730

I think it would be better to call there and ask, when are you planning to start?