Duke DPT 2023-2024

Started by alisonsb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else interview Friday (October 20th)? I know they mentioned they were meeting Tuesday to discuss, but how do you think the interview went?
I interviewed on Friday. I think it went well. We'll see in the next couple of weeks. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not… I was starting to get a little nervous because we’re going on 3 weeks! 😅
Should I be glad I'm not the only one? 😂 I thought I was rejected without getting any email because they told us we would hear back like week later from the interview day. I guess I will just nervously wait to hear their decision back..
 
Should I be glad I'm not the only one? 😂 I thought I was rejected without getting any email because they told us we would hear back like week later from the interview day. I guess I will just nervously wait to hear their decision back..
I kept checking this forum because I wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one. I could’ve sworn they said we would hear back the end of that week & then the survey email said 2 weeks & it’s been over that now. I guess we just keep waiting & keep our fingers crossed lol! Do you know if they will email us to let us know their decision no matter if it’s acceptance or decline?
 
I kept checking this forum because I wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one. I could’ve sworn they said we would hear back the end of that week & then the survey email said 2 weeks & it’s been over that now. I guess we just keep waiting & keep our fingers crossed lol! Do you know if they will email us to let us know their decision no matter if it’s acceptance or decline?
They shlould let you know you're application status at least via email regardless of what their decision is. You can expect them to email you. I hope we both get an acceptance after this long wait..😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad