Duke DPT Early Decision 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't apply ED and I haven't heard anything yet. Have you?

No. Does anyone know how many ED students they took?

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question: Was anyone else concerned with the price of tuition for duke?
I think if you're an NC resident you should be concerned because we have some of the lowest public school tuition.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who didn't apply early decision hear anything yet?

I just applied a few days ago, so I don't expect to hear back anytime soon. I asked one of the admission counselors and she said the committee is most likely not meeting in october (even though they meet once a month- she didn't specify but I think it might be because the people that got in ED haven't confirmed or denied their acceptances, so they're probably waiting to see how many more acceptances they need to give out). I really hope they hear back from all the ED decisions so they can meet sooner than later. When did you submit your application?

i was accepted too!! :) does anyone know when they usually start the FB group or who does? I wanted to start looking for housing and talking to people about rooming together!

Reactions: 2 users
i was accepted too!! :) does anyone know when they usually start the FB group or who does? I wanted to start looking for housing and talking to people about rooming together!

I was accepted ED and visited Durham this weekend. They said that they won't start sending us much until after the first of the year. However, accepted students should get a welcome packet that has a checklist in it within the next 3-4 weeks. As far as the Facebook page goes, the admissions office will add us into our class page sometime next semester. If you have any questions about housing, my fiancée and I got a ton of info this weekend and can help through private message.

I was accepted ED and visited Durham this weekend. They said that they won't start sending us much until after the first of the year. However, accepted students should get a welcome packet that has a checklist in it within the next 3-4 weeks. As far as the Facebook page goes, the admissions office will add us into our class page sometime next semester. If you have any questions about housing, my fiancée and I got a ton of info this weekend and can help through private message.

Do you know how many ED students they admitted? Thanks and congratulations!

Anyone else itching to get down to Durham already??

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone going to be in durham after new years? I'm going to be there with my fiancé who is already in the program the first two weeks of January

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone going to be in durham after new years? I'm going to be there with my fiancé who is already in the program the first two weeks of January

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I will be! I'll be there the 5th-9th! Wanna meet?! I don't have any plans other than a tour on Monday the 9th and I'd love to hear what she has to say!

Reactions: 1 user