Duke MBS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still haven’t heard back either, I messaged them and asked for an application status update, so hopefully they will reply soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was just curious if anyone who was accepted received any scholarships/scholarship information in their acceptance email?

Hi! I was just curious if anyone who was accepted received any scholarships/scholarship information in their acceptance email?
I haven’t. They list the website to apply for fasfa & give instructions to ask for need-base aid. I think they are going to send the rewards package separate.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a rejection on March 5th. Was pretty bummed as this was my top program choice and I was happy with my application. I wasn't even offered a deferral which makes me think I wasn't a fit for the program.

• Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone applied priority and has no received any news yet via email or phone call? Am I to assume that I am just deferred? :( It's just a bummer having applied priority to not receive a priority decision by the promised date.

Anyone applied priority and has no received any news yet via email or phone call? Am I to assume that I am just deferred? :( It's just a bummer having applied priority to not receive a priority decision by the promised date.
Hey have you heard anything yet?

Nope :( 1 week+ of waiting. I'll probably email them. Hopefully, they'll get back to me and a few others who emailed them last week.

Emailed them on Sunday for an app update. Got an email this morning. Deferred for regular decision! :sorry:

Has anyone heard back for regular decision?
Not yet, although based on previous years’ posts, I’m honestly not expecting anything until April 9th itself

Reactions: 1 user
I reached out to the financial aid department & was told aware packages would be issued at the end of May.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any information on whether classes will be held virtually or not?

Is there anyway to see the success of the graduates of this program like how Tulane reports?

I submitted app on Jan 22. regular review. Got rejection this morning on 4/7. I think I could have chosen a better rec. letter or even a committee letter if I had the time. I realized this later, and I asked them too late for me to change the letter.

Last edited:
Applied late January and was a accepted this morning

I got my acceptance call this morning as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else get waitlisted?
I got waitlisted on 4/9! Has anybody been removed from the waitlist? I know the deposit is due on 4/23, but I was not sure if others who may have accepted/rejected the offer, have already started to do so, and whether there has been movement on the waitlist yet.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when the accepted people have to let Duke MBS know they're coming/put a deposit down by? I'm on the waitlist so would love to know when there might be potential movement!

Can any past students speak about the financial aid that is offered? On average, how much of the cost of attendance do merit and need-based scholarships cover?

Does anybody know when the accepted people have to let Duke MBS know they're coming/put a deposit down by? I'm on the waitlist so would love to know when there might be potential movement!
I am also on the wait list; I think its by 4/23! I am not sure if anybody has already accpeted/rejected their offer though, so I am not sure if there already has been movement on the waitlist

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Has anybody moved from the waiting list? or do you know if anybody has? Thanks!

Hi just submitted my deposit yesterday and wanted to get in contact with some people! Looking for an apartment near campus if anyone has suggestions!

any current Duke MBS students that can answer a question for me?