You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Duke MBS 2021-2022
Started by jaspertug
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1051745
Hi! I was just curious if anyone who was accepted received any scholarships/scholarship information in their acceptance email?
MBS_2025
Full Member
I haven’t. They list the website to apply for fasfa & give instructions to ask for need-base aid. I think they are going to send the rewards package separate.Hi! I was just curious if anyone who was accepted received any scholarships/scholarship information in their acceptance email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedtiger2021
New Member
I received a rejection on March 5th. Was pretty bummed as this was my top program choice and I was happy with my application. I wasn't even offered a deferral which makes me think I wasn't a fit for the program.
plant_lady
Full Member
Anyone applied priority and has no received any news yet via email or phone call? Am I to assume that I am just deferred? 🙁 It's just a bummer having applied priority to not receive a priority decision by the promised date.
Anyone applied priority and has no received any news yet via email or phone call? Am I to assume that I am just deferred? 🙁 It's just a bummer having applied priority to not receive a priority decision by the promised date.
Hey have you heard anything yet?Anyone applied priority and has no received any news yet via email or phone call? Am I to assume that I am just deferred? 🙁 It's just a bummer having applied priority to not receive a priority decision by the promised date.
plant_lady
Full Member
Nope 🙁 1 week+ of waiting. I'll probably email them. Hopefully, they'll get back to me and a few others who emailed them last week.
med_hopeful!
New Member
Is there a Facebook group yet?
Just made one! Here's the link: Группы FacebookIs there a Facebook group yet?
plant_lady
Full Member
Emailed them on Sunday for an app update. Got an email this morning. Deferred for regular decision! 
Has anyone heard back for regular decision?
Not yet, although based on previous years’ posts, I’m honestly not expecting anything until April 9th itselfHas anyone heard back for regular decision?
Is there anyway to see the success of the graduates of this program like how Tulane reports?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted app on Jan 22. regular review. Got rejection this morning on 4/7. I think I could have chosen a better rec. letter or even a committee letter if I had the time. I realized this later, and I asked them too late for me to change the letter.
Last edited:
Applied late January and was a accepted this morning
congratulationsGot the same call!
Did anyone else get waitlisted?
I got waitlisted on 4/9! Has anybody been removed from the waitlist? I know the deposit is due on 4/23, but I was not sure if others who may have accepted/rejected the offer, have already started to do so, and whether there has been movement on the waitlist yet.Did anyone else get waitlisted?
Last edited:
irispremed98
New Member
Does anybody know when the accepted people have to let Duke MBS know they're coming/put a deposit down by? I'm on the waitlist so would love to know when there might be potential movement!
I am also on the wait list; I think its by 4/23! I am not sure if anybody has already accpeted/rejected their offer though, so I am not sure if there already has been movement on the waitlistDoes anybody know when the accepted people have to let Duke MBS know they're coming/put a deposit down by? I'm on the waitlist so would love to know when there might be potential movement!
Last edited:
shightower1
New Member
Hi just submitted my deposit yesterday and wanted to get in contact with some people! Looking for an apartment near campus if anyone has suggestions!
MBS_2025
Full Member
Thank you!Thanks so much, and congrats on your acceptance!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 403