Duke Neurology

Started by ecoscuba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ecoscuba

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone shed some light on Duke neurology? Faculty, Call schedule, opportunities, fellowships, etc? Are residents happy? Are the residents cool?
thanks!
 
This is neurology... all neurology residents are nerds... hence my application


Funny...I just saw a show saying "nerdy" is going to be the new "sexy"...teeheehee...

To the OP, I did not apply to Duke for geographical reasons but I know they have a very strong program. Sorry I dont know anymore specifics. But prestige factor is definitely there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im sure it will fill but duke didnt match 3 of their 4 positions!
wonder if their early october ap had anything to do with it.
 
I think Duke has a superiority complex and thinks that its program is hotter than what it really is. A good lesson for them. Now , they will likely end with residents that they did not even "bothered" to interview....HA! HA!
 
I liked their program when I interviewed - I was really surprised they didn't fill.