Dx this man?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NontradCA

American Hero
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ran into this man while watching a political video and while he seems like a jerk I think he's acutely psychotic or manic in these vids. I apologize if this is inappropriate but I think this videos are funny, but subsequently felt bad when I thought he's probably sick. NSFW:

Members don't see this ad.

for patient centered approach and fourth for treating underlying causes of disease and not just symptoms. -Mr. Kenobi
This is same argument mid-levels, chiropractors use. What a crock.

I see what you mean, but I'm pretty sure 'controversial minister, who rants whilst standing at a pulpit' isn't actually part of the diagnostic criteria for mania or psychosis. :thinking:

Members don't see this ad :)
for patient centered approach and fourth for treating underlying causes of disease and not just symptoms. -Mr. Kenobi
This is same argument mid-levels, chiropractors use. What a crock.
You're just jealous you can't do OMM.

I think of it as free community theatre. Have you ever had that problem where you need a private airplane because demon pleebs are agitating your spirit?

It's at least against the AP(sychiatric)A's ethics code to comment on a public figure's dx or potential dx. Though it is interesting when you recognize psychosis, mania, or personality (esp. cluster A) pathology intersect with the real world. Can I admit that I like watching reality TV now and again? Sometimes you see an obviously psychotic or (also) manic person blowing cash or being provoked into fights, etc. Sad. Were I in a different business, I would just turn down those customers, although I can't say that the reality TV hosts are generally experts in or models of healthy human behavior, either.

Reactions: 1 users