E-clincal works and templates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpineandWine

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Just joined practice where ecw is new emr. need help on tips/tricks to get through notes. Not finding best resources online.
Does anyone have any resources/templates/videos on how to optimize it so notes do not take that long.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ecw is highly customizable. I would play around with the templates section under the File tab at the top left corner.
 
I'm struggling with that right now. Currently I'm pushing through just with Dragon dictation, but if you know of better ways I'd love to learn
 
I’d love to learn more as well. Also, just using the eCW mobile dictation and pushing through. Takes forever to finalize notes after I dictate. i.e choosing icd codes, cpt codes, sending scripts, faxing note to PCP, etc