Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

e-mcat

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by solid snake, Jul 26, 2002.

1. solid snake

solid snake Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anybody used this, like signing up for their membership and getting access to their MCAT's. I'm thinking of doing their 30 day limit for access to their practice test 3 for only $10. It's cheaper than buying the test itself, about $40.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. smilez428

smilez428 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i bought the trial membership just for that one extra practice test. it is cool that they score it online. they do the whole breakdown for you too....it was worth the $10...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. doubledigits

doubledigits Member
    7+ Year Member

can the practice test by printed or do you have to take the test on a computer?

4. smilez428

smilez428 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

you can print it out....not the solutions though I think. it's a good timing tester....(although you can turn the times off)