e-submitting the end of this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbylee123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would e-submitting the end of this week will give me a chance for a december acceptance or pre-december interview? GPA overall & science 3.45, and DAT AA 21 TS 22.

I am applying to about 15 schools, and noticed that some schools like Arizona and NOVA already have their interviews filled up to end of October and Janurary.

Members don't see this ad.

I hardly think so. But you should still apply as soon as possible.

Till January? Really?
I thought all interview invites so far have been pre-December. :S

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Till January? Really?
I thought all interview invites so far have been pre-December. :S
Yeah I'd love to see where op heard that from. Of all the people obsessively checking aadsas around the country, sdn is home to almost every single one, and I've seen nothing but pre Dec interviews so far.

Oh, damn. Actually, I was thinking of the posts last year on SDN. I remember my friend interview was at March, and he got his invite on October!!!

If my application gets transmitted in September, then the earliest interview invite could be around mid-September?
I am just hoping all my interviews are not going to be in December-March.

I submitted in june and just got an invite to MWU for late October. This is pretty late to submit not gonna lie so submit ASAP

Sorry to hack your thread, but I am kind of in same situation.

I plan on taking my DAT on August 24th, I plan on submitted my application ASAP if I score a 21+. I am applying as an entering junior with 3.93 gpa and a lot of work/EC's.

I thought I have seen that Sept 1 is the EARLIEST deadline to be considered for a December decision.

Sorry to hack your thread, but I am kind of in same situation.

I plan on taking my DAT on August 24th, I plan on submitted my application ASAP if I score a 21+. I am applying as an entering junior with 3.93 gpa and a lot of work/EC's.

I thought I have seen that Sept 1 is the EARLIEST deadline to be considered for a December decision.
It's a deadline. Admissions are rolling. It's better to submit before the deadline.

Would e-submitting the end of this week will give me a chance for a december acceptance or pre-december interview? GPA overall & science 3.45, and DAT AA 21 TS 22.

I am applying to about 15 schools, and noticed that some schools like Arizona and NOVA already have their interviews filled up to end of October and Janurary.
I submitted July 31st last year and 3 pre December interviews and 2 December acceptances. I'm starting at Pitt in 3 weeks. You'll be fine.

I submitted July 31st last year and 3 pre December interviews and 2 December acceptances. I'm starting at Pitt in 3 weeks. You'll be fine.[/QUOT

Congratulations on your acceptance, best of luck!!

Do you mind stating what your gpa and DAT were? Also, what 3 schools?

Bobbylee, you didn't happen to live in Georgia at some point during your tween years, did you?