ear piercings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kycocobug

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a working interview at a vet clinic this upcoming week an I am SO excited. I will be hired as a vet assistant, and occasionally help at the front desk. To my first interview I wore my hair down, and I'm sure my long hair covered up the three piercings I have in each ear. To this next interview I need to wear my hair up and that will put my piercings in view. I have just hit the six months healing time for the top two, but I am not quite ready to take them out. I normally wear small studs in them, nothing too outrageous. Do you think this will affect my chances at getting hired?
 
I wouldn't worry, as long as you are wearing small studs that aren't a safety concern (hoops) or anything with a message (religious or political symbol). Good luck with your working interview!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad