Ear plugs for mcat

Started by MMa23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MMa23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw on the AAMC site that you can bring ear plugs if they are in an unopened container.... I went to CVS and bought 10 pairs but they came in a small ziplock bag looking container. Is that allowed?
 
When I took my MCAT last week they just had us put them in our hand and hold our hand out for them to see. I was also at a small testing center so things may be less easy going at larger centers.
Mine came in a ziplock bag too and that was not a problem.
 
Hoping for the same! Just got a pack of 40 that came in baggies
LOL! It definitely seems to be impossible to get small amounts, eh? I can either get a pack of 10 or 40 but financially, it would be stupid to get the pack of 10 since they are only half the cost as 40. And I freaking love ear plugs so I'll use them up.