Earlier Step 2 CK window

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Northwesterly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to advance your CK window once you've signed up? I signed up for September-November before I'd gotten my 4th year schedule and am now wondering about trying to take CK over the summer. Is this even possible? I looked through the NBME faqs and all I saw was info on extending your window or postponing exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if it's possible to advance your CK window once you've signed up? I signed up for September-November before I'd gotten my 4th year schedule and am now wondering about trying to take CK over the summer. Is this even possible? I looked through the NBME faqs and all I saw was info on extending your window or postponing exams.
i'm wondering the same thing...I just googled it and went to the actual reschedule link they give you through your scheduling permit but that only pertains to the actual test date at prometric....

any one ever done this?

So I emailed the nbme and they sent me a form to fill out that's similar to but different from the form you use to push your date back and said it'd be 70 bucks.