1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Early AMCAS and Interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by JulianCrane, Jun 13, 2002.

1. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention
    10+ Year Member

Just out of curiousity. . .if you fill out the AMCAS early enough and file it in late June or early July, could you possibly get an interview in late September or early October?? What is the usual time correlation between filing the AMCAS and interview? :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

Actually... if you filed on (or before) June 12, and you return secondaries asap, you could get interviews as early as mid-August. :)

4. Doc AdamK in 2006

Doc AdamK in 2006 Now 2 year UB Med Doc
    7+ Year Member

It really depends on the schools you applied to.
    But my friend who was a stellar candidate had 5 interviews by early Oct.

She submitted the app on the first day that you could and filled out her 2nd apps ASAP.

My app took 3 months exactly before it was submitted to my designated schools. And I submitted in July 12th

5. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, if you're a strong candidate and apply early on, you'll be interviewing in Sept (and could interview in August). . . and will probably be done before the year is finished. :)