Early Decision Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BluePill_

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday I got an email from UK saying I have an interview with them next month. I applied early decision, and so did my friend, but he has not gotten an email yet. I thought that everyone that applied early decision automatically received an invitation to an interview in October, since they have to let you know if you're accepted by October 21st.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Yesterday I got an email from UK saying I have an interview with them next month. I applied early decision, and so did my friend, but he has not gotten an email yet. I thought that everyone that applied early decision automatically received an invitation to an interview in October, since they have to let you know if you're accepted by October 21st.

Thanks so much!
congratulations!!! what are is your pcat score/gpa if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you an out of state applicant by chance?

Crap :|
I applied early decision for UK as well, and sent them my pre-lim PCAT scores on Friday. Hoping to hear back from them this week.
What was the stats of your friend?

Hi,

Thanks so much!

Applying early decision does not guarantee an interview. Not all applicants are granted an interview. Your friend may not receive an early decision interview and in that case his application will roll-over to regular admission and he may receive an interview anytime until next March. I applied to UKCOP last year and am reapplying this cycle. Good luck on your interview!

Applying early decision does not guarantee an interview. Not all applicants are granted an interview. Your friend may not receive an early decision interview and in that case his application will roll-over to regular admission and he may receive an interview anytime until next March. I applied to UKCOP last year and am reapplying this cycle. Good luck on your interview!
I'm assuming you didn't get in the first time around. Correct me if I'm wrong though. What were your stats then?

I'm assuming you didn't get in the first time around. Correct me if I'm wrong though. What were your stats then?

I did not. I am a UK undergrad. I have a low GPA which is why I'm assuming I did not get in the first round. Cumulative GPA is 2.7. PCAT 82. I have about 5 years of retail pharmacy experience and have shadowed a clinical pharmacist. I applied early decision last cycle and got an interview in February. UK was the only school I applied to last year. This year I have chosen UK as early decision again and will apply to schools out of state if I don't get an early decision acceptance.