early decision programs

Started by AegisZero
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AegisZero

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are a student that has higher credentials than the average for a medical school, and that medical school resides in your state, what is yall's opinion on doing an early decision program?

The school I want to do EDP for is my top choice, but if I get screwed I will behind at other schools (I plan on applying to 15 schools in all, including this one).

Thanks for your help.
 
I worked out great for me. I spent $230.00 and I'm accepted at the school I wanted to attend. It is a risk though, but I'm not a uptight person.