early Oct. poll: how many interview invites have you received so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The number of interview invites to date?

• Still waiting for my first

Votes: 12 12.2%

Votes: 10 10.2%

Votes: 9 9.2%

Votes: 11 11.2%

Votes: 8 8.2%

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 39 39.8%

• Total voters

hurryupnwait

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i think the poll options aren't broad enough to cover what you're looking for :) i've read of people with over 20 invites on sdn.

i think the poll options aren't broad enough to cover what you're looking for :) i've read of people with over 20 invites on sdn.

Those people make me even more neurotic. I'm still just sitting on one.

And it's on Monday, so I'm starting to freak out a little bit. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Those people make me even more neurotic. I'm still just sitting on one.

And it's on Monday, so I'm starting to freak out a little bit. :scared:
lol the 20+ people are sick and honeslty who cares about them. Its great they have success but remember that it only takes one and having to choose from 1 school or 12 schools doesnt matter, youre a doctor either way. I have 6 interviews now...and while no one knows what will happen i just try to be happy with what i have and hope that somehow come sept ill be an M1

Hahah this is the third one of these "updated" polls where I still have 0.

chuck norris does

Mine have ceased coming. So lame.

After looking at these results, this seems kind of unrepresentative of most people at this stage, I would think. :rolleyes:

Def..

50% have 6+ interviews :eek:

Its sdn, remember, the land where a 35 and 3.8 is average

kudos to all those that have gotten an interview so far, but to those who haven't, don't look at these numbers and think it represents the majority of applicants

its still early october

This is ridiculous! Even if you get 20 invites, how do you make it to all of them? What with classes, work, etc. where the hell is the time?

I have four so far but I was complete around sept 15th most places. This has got to be the most nerve racking process ever. I wouldn't be surprised if I develop some anxiety disorder by the end of the year.

MAKE IT END!

12 but canceling 4 since i got a harvard interview.

Def..

50% have 6+ interviews :eek:

Its sdn, remember, the land where a 35 and 3.8 is average

kudos to all those that have gotten an interview so far, but to those who haven't, don't look at these numbers and think it represents the majority of applicants

its still early october

Can't agree with you more! It's a long race.