Quantcast

early score option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
For August MCATers, will we have an option to view our scores early for some additional fee like the April people did?

Also, are stop watches allowed in the MCAT? What if they don't beep?

tatabox80

Super-Duper Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would think we'd have the same option. I believe people are allowed to have stop watches. I saw quite a few people who had them when I took the mcat.

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The rule on any timing device is that it cannot make a sound. If that is a problem, disconnect the speaker wire or have it count up.

efjayen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much earlier we would get the scores with the new option and how much it'll cost?

C

Chronotropic

You know we would probably get our scores alot earlier if the writing section were taken out. Odd thing is that schools don't really consider writing section. Oh well nice to have an hour break between lunch and the bio section.

Glucose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, where is this early score option that you are all talking about. Clue me in someone please.

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lady bug
For August MCATers, will we have an option to view our scores early for some additional fee like the April people did?

Also, are stop watches allowed in the MCAT? What if they don't beep?

if you have the option possible, then do it..

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
about how long did it take for the april MCATters to get their early score? I'm leaving the country October 1 and I'd hate to not know by then!

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got mine scores online about two weeks before I got my paper report. Worth almost every penny, IMHO. :D

uffda

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
about a month after the test they send you a letter with your "ID", password and web address for accessing the early scores.

the website score is available online [alledgedly] the same day that the score reports are being mailed, so you get them online about 1 week to 10 days before you get the paper report. All for the low low price of $15.00

Lisa

Glucose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AGain I ask, where on the website is this early score payment option. I can't find the link. Please clue me in someone!!!

heifetz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Glucose,

you have to wait until you after you take the 08/mcat and then it will appear on the amcas homepage. It is not something that you sign-up for early. so relax;)

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glucose
AGain I ask, where on the website is this early score payment option. I can't find the link. Please clue me in someone!!!

https://actrs19.act.org/app/mcatscores/mcatscores

There is the link for April's scores although it doesn't give any information about the early score report option. But it is a real thing!

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]
I will bring a watch from my research lab. It has 3 timers !!!

How will your lab feel when you disconnect the sound?!?