You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) C/O 2018
Started by 68quebec
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
there was an error in supplemental application. I just called them and they said it would be fixed very soon. If you see an error too, just wait for it to be fixed 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there was an error in supplemental application. I just called them and they said it would be fixed very soon. If you see an error too, just wait for it to be fixed 😉
its fixed now
lol, yeah I ran into that same problem on question six. Good luck to you. Is this the only school that you applied to?
no I have other more schools applied 🙂
Last edited:
Just sent in my Pharmcas application for early admission! Wonder how long it will take for the supplemental to come..
Just got my invitation for November 6th! I'm very happy for this 🙂
Just got my invitation for November 6th! I'm very happy for this 🙂
Congrats! The interviews are just piling up for you now.
Congrats! The interviews are just piling up for you now.
yeah, if I have a choice right now, I'll definitely go to ETSU.
However, my top choices are still on pending..so we will see 🙂
good luck on you too. looks like you are waiting from ETSU too!
Got my interview for October 9th!
Got my interview for October 9th!
Looks like ED interview is 10/9..cause I got nov 6th. congrat!!
Is getting an early interview date a good sign as far as getting acceptance, or does this simply mean you applied early? Anyone have input on this?
I believe October 9th is early decision and their pre-pharmacy program. I am doing early decision. Thanks kaidou1412!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did everyone's interview go? Anyone else attending next year? 🤣
How did everyone's interview go? Anyone else attending next year? 🤣
I'm curious about this as well. I applied on the 8th of this month and have an interview scheduled for this Thursday. I would really appreciate hearing from those of you who have interviewed at ETSU.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K