EAST TENNESSEE STATE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I applied, and I'm anxious to hear back!! I'm a nontraditional student, and I may have applied prematurely, but I'm hopeful to get in. Did you apply too? Do you think we should hear back this week?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is your guys interview? I have mine on Saturday June 3rd.
I haven't heard back from them yet...if you are interviewing next week, I assume that's a no for me? When did you hear from them? I haven't had any communication from them since I applied.
 
I emailed them a week or two ago and they said they are sending out the second round interview dates starting May 25th.