Easy Allopathic Programs to Get Into

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morphine

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys out there, what programs do you feel are pretty easy to get into. I think I should apply to more programs that are safe choices instead of top ones that may not even interview me. Also what programs out there gurantee interviews. Let me know, I am stressed out here.

Members don't see this ad.

morphine,

i don't mean to add more stress, but if you've been reading this board at all, i'm sure you realize that NO program GUARANTEES interviews!?!? perhaps you're thinking of family practice or medicine????

Morphine, applying to more programs is only going to cost you money. You have already sold your soul to the lenders and are probably as fiscally destitute as the rest of us. Anything else you spend right now won't make it that much worse.

Apply till you feel your anxiety diminish, then you know you have applied to enough places. You will get interviews, then you can ultimately decide where you fit in best. There were some earlier threads in this forum about newer programs eager to snatch up candidates.

Best of luck.

Thanks guys for the reassurance, I just think I am stressing out right now a little too much