ECE report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rtvj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some schools require one to send official copies of the ECE directly from the administration...Since I had requested for sealed official copies of the same from ECE at the time of application, can I send those to the schools directly???They are sealed with the ECE seal on the back of the envelope.
Anyone who has done this?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools on their websites emphasize they want to recieve your report DIRECTLY from ECE. You'd better call up the particular schools and ask whether your official copies are acceptable.
Good luck.

thanks..i will call them and find out.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
Universities accept sealed copies....last yr i had sent sealed copies and universities accepted them

As long as the seal on the back flap on the envelope has not been broken, the transcripts are still deemed official.
So, yes, you can send them, but I would urge you to double check with each specific program.
I have myself ordered 8 or 10 copies at a time (as I did with the board score reports), and sent them directly to programs with no problems

Good Luck.