ece

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
meetlife said:
og gosh......this ece is killing me........
i marked just ADA OPTION AND NOT THE FURTHER EDUCATION..... FOR COURSE BY COURSE........ :confused:
will i get GPA.....or not???
what to do?????
:eek: :eek:
then what should i do?
i forgot to mention my reference number when i sent the application package for course by course,i think they will send it back to me.

Members don't see this ad.

toothlord, just email ECE and see what they say. they usually reply within 2-3 business days. u can mention ur reference number in ur mail so that if they can use it, they will, and then get back to u. include all ur details like name, year of graduation etc along with ur ref number. :luck:

AjayDas said:
Wondering if anyone has put up a thread of Website addresses of all the Colleges...or their requirements..Would be a great help

Check the thread IDP positives and negatives thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello
I have a question if somebody knows please answer
if anyone is re-taking Part 1 does he or she need to do ECE evaluation again
How long is ECE report active and for re-taking what will be procedure
thanks

Hiya Sadaf.. No need to get ECE done again. You will have to mention your reference number when you reapply for part1. That should take care of all

meggs said:
Check the thread IDP positives and negatives thread.

Thanks a ton Meggs. Made my life much easier.

AjayDas said:
Thanks a ton Meggs. Made my life much easier.

Don't thank me, thank DDS Fight. :)

sadaf said:
Hello
I have a question if somebody knows please answer
if anyone is re-taking Part 1 does he or she need to do ECE evaluation again
How long is ECE report active and for re-taking what will be procedure
thanks
Hi sadaf,
if u are retaking ur part 1, then u do not have to resend ur ece evaluation.
u can just write ur reference number, which u wud have on ur score report.

Thank you Ajaydas and its me :thumbup:

toothlord said:
then what should i do?
i forgot to mention my reference number when i sent the application package for course by course,i think they will send it back to me.
hi contact them online..........or call them up........
all the best..
may GOD bless u.....

i would suggest that anyone reapplying for part 1 also send in a photocopy of ur ece eval with ur application. cant hurt. it will only make things easier for them. :luck:

AjayDas said:
p.s Grrrr..Some people here are trying a new experiment on me "How to kill a guy by confusing him in 2 days" :( I feel the whole world is conspiring against me. Remind me to say "ASL PLZ" next time I call someone a friend of mine ;) lol
Hey ajay,
hmmm hope all ur confusions/doubts got cleared by now :D .anyhow still can't I be a good friend of urs irrespective of being 'he' or 'she' :p :love:
ya this is very confusing abt various evaluation services.....as far as i know all schools accept ece,but only a few accept wes.So depending on where you are applying we can go for either ece or wes.Even i've to get this course-by-course done soon....planning to get it done after finishing the exam....for time being am racking my brains for part-1 :smuggrin:
ok buddy...good luck :luck:

meetlife said:
he he he......wiz is she............................................too bad ajay....... :laugh: :laugh:
b/w......hi wiz....how is it going dear.....all the best......... :luck: :luck:
hi meetlife,
looks like u confused ajay still more :D.....am fine buddy...take care :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
I had sent a letter to the ECE a few days backrequesting them for a GPA as i had not ticked on "Further studies" Either they are not good in replying back, or they don't like my name :(

p.s
WIZTOOTH IS A 'SHE'
ANN IS A 'SHE'
MEETLIFE IS A 'HE'
GORUR IS A 'HE'
MEGGS IS A "SHE"

Hmm...suddenly I feel so smart ;) thinking of starting a new thread dedicated to this

AjayDas said:
I had sent a letter to the ECE a few days backrequesting them for a GPA as i had not ticked on "Further studies" Either they are not good in replying back, or they don't like my name :(

p.s
WIZTOOTH IS A 'SHE'
ANN IS A 'SHE'
MEETLIFE IS A 'HE'
GORUR IS A 'HE'
MEGGS IS A "SHE"

Hmm...suddenly I feel so smart ;) thinking of starting a new thread dedicated to this
:laugh: Go ahead! Am sure there should be some benefit for somebody ;) :laugh:

AjayDas said:
p.s
MEETLIFE IS A 'HE'
GORUR IS A 'HE'
Again u r mistaken buddy :laugh: :laugh: ....better not sweat over this matter confusing ur strained brain furthermore :)

AjayDas said:
ya...even i did xactly the same when i realised abt not marking 'further studies'....it takes some time for them to reply......but they replied back saying that they can't do anything once the report was prepared... they specifically mentioned that GPA will be mentioned only when we mark for 'further studies'.hope it clears ur doubt :)

wiztooth said:
ya...even i did xactly the same when i realised abt not marking 'further studies'....it takes some time for them to reply......but they replied back saying that they can't do anything once the report was prepared... they specifically mentioned that GPA will be mentioned only when we mark for 'further studies'.hope it clears ur doubt :)

wondering how do they calculate GPA now... This tension about GPA is too much to bear

Well, I have decided to go for WES {thanks to the Low GPA thread} And since they take only 7 days to complete the evaluation, I will be getting it done right after taking up part 1. Will be asking them to send the additional copies to the colleges at the same time and save some money in the process.

Err by the way, do all colleges need Evaluation reports directly from the Evaluation Centre? I noticed that UPENN is asking only for a notarized copy of it

p.s Wiztooth, I give up :) Didn't realize that I was dealing with the PowerPuff girls here

wiztooth said:
hi meetlife,
looks like u confused ajay still more :D.....am fine buddy...take care :love:
hi wiz......no no i did not confuse ajay..........he is thinking.......
see his signature........it says.....If I look confused it's because I'm thinking......so do not worry buddy.........
all the best.... :love:

AjayDas said:

p.s
WIZTOOTH IS A 'SHE'
ANN IS A 'SHE'
MEETLIFE IS A 'HE'
GORUR IS A 'HE'
MEGGS IS A "SHE"

hi...............................nope......i am female......so is gorur........well two steps short of being smart ajay...........well all the best buddy......if GOd can make mistakes...so can we........ :laugh: :laugh:
all the best ..do well

AjayDas said:
p.s Wiztooth, I give up :) Didn't realize that I was dealing with the PowerPuff girls here
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have one confusing question hope anyone can help me
I am living in USA,I have my photocopies of original documents which will be going to ECE for evaluation and these copies are notarized from Pakistan from where i am graduated.
As i am living here so do i need to send photocopies notarized from USA or do ECE accept just photocopies of original and these are not necessary to be notarized.
As a matter of fact for pakistan we have to send original along with one set of copies.
I need to confirm one thing more which is that Is course by course report for appearing in national board is acceptable to Joint committe of national board dental examination or have to do general report must.
Thanks in advance

Hai sadaf,

I had the same doubt as to get course by course r general eval.. done to send joint commision.So i'd called the ADA 1 week back and they said either one is fine and they accept this to give part1.So better go for course by course...

Regards
gorur

Thank you gorur

Heya Sadaf,

Just plain Photocopies will do. So don't waste those Notarized copies. Also, look into WES. Though a bit more expensive, it gives you a better GPA according to many here.

Hi sadaf,
jus checked SDN...hope am not late in answering....
If you graduated from pakistan.....tho' u are living here in US,U've to send All original official documents and one complete set of photocopies.No need to send the notarized ones as u r already sending official transcripts.They'll send u back all the original documents later.
Secondly.....Joint Commission on NDE accepts both course-by-course and Gen evaluation.
hey ajay,
but ADA accepts only ECE....it doesn't accept WES.so if she wants she can get WES later depending on the schools she's applying to but for NDBE purpose we've to get either Gen eval or course-by-course done only by ECE.

AjayDas said:
hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nice sense of humour :laugh:

Henna said:
wiztooth ,
I just love your avatar, is that your daughter ?
Hi Henna,
Thank you.....but she's my darling niece :love: Still i don't 've kids yet :oops:
in b/w I admire the way you are handling ur studies n other work along with this voluntary moderation...you are doing an awesome job dear :clap: :love:

Your niece has that innocent yet a naughty look on her face its just so beautiful, I bet she's a darling.
btw, thanks :oops:
Good Luck with everything, wiztooth.

Thanks Henna on behalf of my niece :) .I adore her so much I can write an essay on her.....n my fellow SDNers will kick me out of here :laugh:
Thanks for ur wishes...n Good Luck to u too in all ur future endeavors :luck:

Thank u Wiztooth for detailed and clear answer
Thats what i was thinking also,because my mind is still in ECE and after mailing i have to clear it for studies
thanks again to all of u who helped me

My apologies Sadaf for not being clear about ADA not accepting WES!

p.s I am planning to change my Avataar now ...esp after Henna wondering about Wiztooth's Avataar being her daughter.The problem is that no one in my family is that cute ;)They all look like me :(

AjayDas said:
p.s I am planning to change my Avataar now ...esp after Henna wondering about Wiztooth's Avataar being her daughter.The problem is that no one in my family is that cute ;)They all look like me :(
:laugh: :laugh:
Isn't that calvin in your avatar ? We'll just assume you are cute :) so keep the avatar, its a good one.

AjayDas said:
.p.s I am planning to change my Avataar now ...esp after Henna wondering about Wiztooth's Avataar being her daughter.The problem is that no one in my family is that cute ;)They all look like me :(

hey ajay,
ur r too cool man. :laugh: if u r in india i wish i could meet u somewhere.

lasjy

It's been a week now since I mailed ECE.Grrrrr...All I wanted was something like "Sorry. Not possible to calculate your GPA. So get lost and stop bothering us" Hopefully, by the time I get married and my kids send their papers for evaluation, I would get a reply from them
Thanks Henna and Lasjy.
Don't just assume Henna! By Hitler's moustache! I AM cute. Infact,so cute that the nurse who was present during my bearth is still suffering from nervous breakdown! :D
I recently shifted to Chennai Lasjy. It's sooooo hot here right now that I am beginning to understand how a stuffed Chicken feels in an Oven ;)

:( I still don't know which colleges specifically ask for ECE..i.e they don't accept WES...a reply would be apreciated

Hi everyone!!!
ECE 3.19, good score???
What do u all suggest about this?