ECFMG delays...

Started by samdaman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samdaman

Que Sera Sera
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All the FMGs registered with ECFMG... are you facing any delays with your documents getting scanned and uploaded onto ERAS in time? I am... my recommendations must have been there for a week now, but I'm still waiting...
Thanks
 
Originally posted by samdaman
All the FMGs registered with ECFMG... are you facing any delays with your documents getting scanned and uploaded onto ERAS in time? I am... my recommendations must have been there for a week now, but I'm still waiting...
Thanks

Hmmm...given the THOUSANDS of applications, etc. they receive this time of year, I hardly think 1 week is outside the range of expected wait time. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure if you called ECMFG (and actually got through to a live human) you would laughed at.

IMHO, you shouldn't even BEGIN to get nervous and start worrying until its been about 3 weeks (besides I thought the first day apps could go in was 9/2? That's only 1 week ago, so they didn't even start until then).