1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

EC's on AMCAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hey, i just remembere as i was looking at my AMCAS taht i didnt put any contact info for two activities that well didnt have contact info It was crap i had one myself I tutored privatly and taught hockey, but both were started up by me, you think theyll think something is off if they dont see contact info? i asumed at the time they would realize waht i was thinking but now it kinda looked wierd.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dpark74

dpark74 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you want to make changes, you have to write a letter to AMCAS to change it for you. But I'm assuming that all your AMCAS apps have been sent, so what's done is done. You can write to the schools and attach the addendum to the app. or send a letter to each school explaining the contact info mistake.