ED deadline soon!

Started by j306c954
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j306c954

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the ED deadline Monday, who else is finishing up there app today and tomorrow?

Still working on my essay. What about everyone else?
 
Finished that ish last week when my summer transcript arrived at PTCAS. You will feel great once you hit submit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finished that ish last week when my summer transcript arrived at PTCAS. You will feel great once you hit submit.
I'm just reading it over and over now, trying to make sure it's as good as it can be. Essays are my least favorite 🙁
 
Yep that essay was not an easy topic. I'm glad I don't have to read a stack of those.

I applied ED to a program that required 3 supplemental essays since they do not give interviews. That, on top of the main essay was not an easy task, but boy did it feel good to hit submit!
 
There was only one supplemental question for the school I'm applying ED to and luckily I already had the question answered from a previous application (I was going for DO before DPT).


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I applied ED to a program that required 3 supplemental essays since they do not give interviews. That, on top of the main essay was not an easy task, but boy did it feel good to hit submit!

That's intense. My supplemental was due in July so I already had those out of the way.