Edit GRE Scores

Started by ptdude66
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptdude66

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm really sorry for spamming the forum, but I just have one more question before I e-submit. I took the GRE 2 days ago and received my Verbal and Quantitative. However, I don't have the registration id and AW score yet. I do want to submit as early as possible but I want to have my scores and ID in. Does anyone know if I can add those in after E-submitting? I know you can add scores, but not sure if you can edit...I don't have my ID yet because it takes a little while to process I guess...or I can call on Monday, but I really just want to get this app in...