Edward Via - Virginia Campus (VCOM-VC) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just received an email stating that I am accepted into the class of 2021 if I am not selected for the class of 2020.
Same here! Hoping for some movement after May 15th!

So I assume since we are placed on rollover that we are decently high on the waitlist? Also if rollover occurs when will they notify us about the spot, I'm guessing October?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the wait-list ranked and can you call and find out where you are at on it?

I just got accepted through email and phone call.

Reactions: 3 users
Oh another thing, you can call them and ask for your class rank

Waiting list rank? I will definitely call tomorow.
If you call and they let you know can you just post a heads up here that you know. I talked to admissions on Friday and they said the rank wasn't completed yet but that they would let me know when they know. I emailed on Monday and haven't heard back. I don't want to keep bugging them until I know they've finished ranking. At the same time I'm wondering if they really haven't finished it because I keep seeing on here that people are getting accepted already off the wait list. Thanks in advance and Best of luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you call and they let you know can you just post a heads up here that you know. I talked to admissions on Friday and they said the rank wasn't completed yet but that they would let me know when they know. I emailed on Monday and haven't heard back. I don't want to keep bugging them until I know they've finished ranking. At the same time I'm wondering if they really haven't finished it because I keep seeing on here that people are getting accepted already off the wait list. Thanks in advance and Best of luck to you!

They said they will be off until Thursday so you can probably call them again this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Received the email for Class of 2021. Anyone know how likely it is to get offered a spot for the current cycle?

Just received the email that I am in the top 5! Anyone else get this?

A few people each year generally back out a couple days before school starts or a couple days after, just FYI!

Anyone hear about the early acceptance for the next cycle yet (2016-2017)?

hey guys I got accepted for the 2016-2017 cycle earlier in the fall and saw on the acceptance letter that any grade lower than a B needs to have an explanation....how bad is it if I get a B- in a class? (but still overall gpa is above the 3.2 they want)

Getting a little nervous since I just paid my deposit lol wanted to ask people who have gone thru this in the past and have been in this situation??

hey guys I got accepted for the 2016-2017 cycle earlier in the fall and saw on the acceptance letter that any grade lower than a B needs to have an explanation....how bad is it if I get a B- in a class? (but still overall gpa is above the 3.2 they want)

Getting a little nervous since I just paid my deposit lol wanted to ask people who have gone thru this in the past and have been in this situation??

You're fine. They mean a C.