-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Edward Via - Virginia Campus (VCOM-VC) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016
Started by AlteredScale
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here! Hoping for some movement after May 15th!I just received an email stating that I am accepted into the class of 2021 if I am not selected for the class of 2020.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What significance does may 15th hold? Is that the deadline for deposits or something?Same here! Hoping for some movement after May 15th!
After this day a student can only have one acceptance.What significance does may 15th hold? Is that the deadline for deposits or something?
Hey Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats, trying to figure out my position on the waitlist. Thanks, much appreciated!Accepted off the waitlist today!
Congrats!I just got accepted through email and phone call.
Waiting list rank? I will definitely call tomorow.Oh another thing, you can call them and ask for your class rank
What was your stats if you don't mind sharing?I just got accepted through email and phone call.
If you call and they let you know can you just post a heads up here that you know. I talked to admissions on Friday and they said the rank wasn't completed yet but that they would let me know when they know. I emailed on Monday and haven't heard back. I don't want to keep bugging them until I know they've finished ranking. At the same time I'm wondering if they really haven't finished it because I keep seeing on here that people are getting accepted already off the wait list. Thanks in advance and Best of luck to you!Waiting list rank? I will definitely call tomorow.
What was your stats if you don't mind sharing?
3.2 cgpa with a 3.8 graduate gpa, 29 MCAT.
If you call and they let you know can you just post a heads up here that you know. I talked to admissions on Friday and they said the rank wasn't completed yet but that they would let me know when they know. I emailed on Monday and haven't heard back. I don't want to keep bugging them until I know they've finished ranking. At the same time I'm wondering if they really haven't finished it because I keep seeing on here that people are getting accepted already off the wait list. Thanks in advance and Best of luck to you!
They said they will be off until Thursday so you can probably call them again this week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you interview?I just got accepted through email and phone call.
Congrats! When did you interview?
Feb 11th
Received the email for Class of 2021. Anyone know how likely it is to get offered a spot for the current cycle?
Received the email for Class of 2021. Anyone know how likely it is to get offered a spot for the current cycle?
It took me a month to get off the waitlist
Just received the email that I am in the top 5! Anyone else get this?
Nope! Just the one about being on the list for next years class. You're super close!! 🙂
Does anyone know if VCOM accepts AP credit? Can't find info anywhere! Thanks!
Does anyone know if VCOM accepts AP credit? Can't find info anywhere! Thanks!
I do not think AACOMAS even accepts AP credits but you can call VCOM personally and inquire.
A few people each year generally back out a couple days before school starts or a couple days after, just FYI!
Just received the email that I am in the top 5! Anyone else get this?
Hi! I received the Top 5 email on Friday. Have you received any further communication since?
Anyone hear about the early acceptance for the next cycle yet (2016-2017)?
I received an email on June 9th about early acceptance for the Class of 2020.
hey guys I got accepted for the 2016-2017 cycle earlier in the fall and saw on the acceptance letter that any grade lower than a B needs to have an explanation....how bad is it if I get a B- in a class? (but still overall gpa is above the 3.2 they want)
Getting a little nervous since I just paid my deposit lol wanted to ask people who have gone thru this in the past and have been in this situation??
Getting a little nervous since I just paid my deposit lol wanted to ask people who have gone thru this in the past and have been in this situation??
hey guys I got accepted for the 2016-2017 cycle earlier in the fall and saw on the acceptance letter that any grade lower than a B needs to have an explanation....how bad is it if I get a B- in a class? (but still overall gpa is above the 3.2 they want)
Getting a little nervous since I just paid my deposit lol wanted to ask people who have gone thru this in the past and have been in this situation??
You're fine. They mean a C.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 137
- Views
- 40K
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 13K
- Replies
- 56
- Views
- 20K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 185
- Views
- 53K