EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! I just got a phone call from Tulane. I could go there tomorrow for an interview!!! Last minute notice at the extreme. If I dont go tomorrow, I could go Nov. 13th. There is nothing stopping me from going tomorrow, but this would be my first interview that I have gone to. I had thot that my first interview wasnt going to be until a couple of weeks from now. Im not really sure if i am prepared or not. What should i do to get prepared? Read my personal statement? the secondary....aaaagk....so much to do and so little time. would i be better off just waiting for the later date??