Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well hopefully, not dooms day.
You all need to make sure you come back on after match day and let us all know where you matched. I have been reading this site for a good month or so now and it would be sad to not know where you are all going. I scheduled my first massage ever (b-day gift) on black monday to try and keep me from checking my e-mail every 2 minutes. Watch me end the massage early to run home and start over loading my school's e-mail server. Do we get the "you matched" e-mail at 12 noon eastern time? Hopefully none of us in Peds will have any reason to be at our dean's office on Scramble Tuesday. 🙂 🙂 🙂
You all need to make sure you come back on after match day and let us all know where you matched. I have been reading this site for a good month or so now and it would be sad to not know where you are all going. I scheduled my first massage ever (b-day gift) on black monday to try and keep me from checking my e-mail every 2 minutes. Watch me end the massage early to run home and start over loading my school's e-mail server. Do we get the "you matched" e-mail at 12 noon eastern time? Hopefully none of us in Peds will have any reason to be at our dean's office on Scramble Tuesday. 🙂 🙂 🙂