Eight Days 'till Dooms Day!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Southernpeds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully, not dooms day. :luck: You all need to make sure you come back on after match day and let us all know where you matched. I have been reading this site for a good month or so now and it would be sad to not know where you are all going. I scheduled my first massage ever (b-day gift) on black monday to try and keep me from checking my e-mail every 2 minutes. Watch me end the massage early to run home and start over loading my school's e-mail server. Do we get the "you matched" e-mail at 12 noon eastern time? Hopefully none of us in Peds will have any reason to be at our dean's office on Scramble Tuesday. :) :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

You really have to find out if you matched BEFORE the massage. I'm telling you, if you are just laying there thinking about if you matched, you will not feel a thing. In fact, you may not even remember ever having one because your mind will be fixed on one thing only. Now say you get the massage AFTER finding out you matched...just imagine that. :luck:

the email's subject line is "Did I Match?"

so if i don't match, will it say, "No Sucka!" when I open the email?

shellfish said:
the email's subject line is "Did I Match?"

so if i don't match, will it say, "No Sucka!" when I open the email?

No, it will say "Damn straight you did!"