Einstein post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's ok.. desperate times call for desperate actions.. lol. I do think we should be quite optimistic. At least that's what my interviewer, with whom I 've kept in touch, is telling me. Fingers and toes crossed..:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I just got off the phone from the financial aid office. Ironically, the lady there seems to know more about the admissions process than the admissions office lol. She said that every year they accept students all the way until the last day, so stay hopeful! However, this year she admits the number of withdrawals is very low. Usually on May 15th there are many withdrawals, followed by a good batch of acceptances...not so this year. However, they are still getting withdrawals. That's why the financial aid office hasn't processed loans yet. Perhaps that's why the housing office hasn't assigned housing yet either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Raise your hand if you're still waiting? Any news?

i know several authorities at einstein and was told that they r behind and will do a lotta waitlist movement in mid july, so things may still open up there. i hope to see more waitlist movement at wash U (that way there are more then a handful of us waitlistee acceptees). good luck

that's a quote from the official secondary waitlist movement thread.

thanks for the tip davemic... so it's like 6 days until July 15th..lol i'm losing it..

btw did you notice the facebook group now has 71 members:eek:

The wait is killing me. I hope to hear something soon. Anything, I would just like to get on with my life haha. Good luck guys, btw my hand is still raised.

Well, I just got off the phone with admissions. Unfortunately they said the class is set and there has been very little movement. From her tone of voice it didnt sound good. We are basically waiting on people to last minute withdrawl. =( Good luck to everyone, try to stay possitive.

I just got in yesterday!! Things must still be happening over there! Thanks for all the info and support and good luck dinocalvin and Cestmoi. It's not over until it's over.

OMG Congrats davemic!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you.. guess there still is hope after all.. hope to see you at Einstein:D

hey dinocalvin, still hanging in there? any word??

No word Cestmoi, Hang it there, its not over until its over. Ill root for you!

thanks dinocalvin, i'll be rooting for you too.. i sent in another desperate email today (4th so far still no word) i spoke w/ the lady in admissions and she said if we don't get word soon, we should be expecting rejection letters sent at least a week before orientation.. and my interviewer keeps telling me to be optimistic.. it's hardddddd. But you're right it's not over until it's over.. :luck: