EK 1001 and EK 101 Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bbutterfly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if someone can tell me what is the lastest edition for these books. I am trying to buy them and don't want to buy an edition that is too old.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Whatever is in stock on Amazon is the most recent. Yes, they are that old, though still helpful. It's not like the basics of physics, gen chem, or o-chem have really changed.

Whatever is in stock on Amazon is the most recent. Yes, they are that old, though still helpful. It's not like the basics of physics, gen chem, or o-chem have really changed.

Thanks! You read my mind :). As I was looking on amazon I saw the dates and it prompted me to find out if that was the latest.

By the way, a huge thank you for the amazing job you did with the schedule, I have been reading it for quite a while to get familiar with it, and I am getting ready to dive into it this January, for the $ months version. It is very elaborate and I can easily relate to something like that