EK 1001, NS & TPR

Started by ansid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ansid

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling my MCAT NextStep set - it includes 10 books that include content review books and SEPARATE Questions books with 1000+ questions in each book. I loved these books! - $90

TPR (Princeton Review Books) - almost new, some writing but in very light pencil so completely erasable. Complete set: $70

ExamKracker 1001 Series complete package for all sections - $45

I'll throw in the MCAT Official Guide (still in the wrap) and the Kaplan Flashcards free with any of the above purchases.

Paypal ONLY. Must pay for S&H separately.

I can send any pictures if you need them. If I'm shipping, you will get the tracking number.