EK 1001 questions

Started by jade1013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jade1013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was worth buying the EK 1001 questions book? How did people find them? I'm taking the MCATs in June and I don't know if it's even worth it to buy the books a month before the exam. I've kept up with my kaplan work and I went through the EK subject books twice. Thanks!
 
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was worth buying the EK 1001 questions book? How did people find them? I'm taking the MCATs in June and I don't know if it's even worth it to buy the books a month before the exam. I've kept up with my kaplan work and I went through the EK subject books twice. Thanks!

Fabulous. I loved em. And will go through them again, in closer detail, this time. 👍 If you can get them in time to make use of them, go for it.
 
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was worth buying the EK 1001 questions book? How did people find them? I'm taking the MCATs in June and I don't know if it's even worth it to buy the books a month before the exam. I've kept up with my kaplan work and I went through the EK subject books twice. Thanks!

I have 11 days before the exam and I'm going to go through 'em. Biology is the only one with passages (besides VR). VR 101 is junk imho.

I plan to do all of the Bio, most of the Organistry, and specific topics out of chem and physics.