EK 1001 questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jade1013

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was worth buying the EK 1001 questions book? How did people find them? I'm taking the MCATs in June and I don't know if it's even worth it to buy the books a month before the exam. I've kept up with my kaplan work and I went through the EK subject books twice. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was worth buying the EK 1001 questions book? How did people find them? I'm taking the MCATs in June and I don't know if it's even worth it to buy the books a month before the exam. I've kept up with my kaplan work and I went through the EK subject books twice. Thanks!

Fabulous. I loved em. And will go through them again, in closer detail, this time. :thumbup: If you can get them in time to make use of them, go for it.

Hi everyone,

I have 11 days before the exam and I'm going to go through 'em. Biology is the only one with passages (besides VR). VR 101 is junk imho.

I plan to do all of the Bio, most of the Organistry, and specific topics out of chem and physics.