EK 1001 series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Silver378

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just had a quick question about the EK 1001 series for chemistry, physics, and organic chemistry. Are there any editions of these books that were published after 2002 (newer than 2nd edition)? I haven't had any luck finding EK 1001 books that were published after 2002, and it's hard to believe that such an old edition would still be useful to study from.

I'm wondering if I am just very bad at finding these books online. Thought I could try finding an answer through here.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I did rent the 9th edition of the EK books. But the EK 1001 series doesn't come with that set, they're separate. The 1001 books aren't even sold on their website. I heard they're good books to use for practice, which is why I'd like to order them. I'm just trying to figure out if the 2nd edition is the newest set available because that's all I've been able to find online.

The EK 1001 series (2nd edition) is the "newest" set out at the moment. I emailed EK directly a few months back and the new 1001 books will be out sometime in 2017. They weren't specific with the dates, unfortunately. If you are looking for the CARS book, they just came out with 1001 CARS.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
DaAlienist:

Check here for the new Bio 1, Bio II, Physics and CARS 101 series or you can also check Amazon for rental. In fact, check the for sale section of this site, I believe someone was offering 3 of the 4 for $50.

http://examkrackers.com/

Good luck in your studies.