EK 16 mini mcats book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

italian831

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've officially decided to stop using the TPR method because its just making me more and more dependent on the passage and fully use the EK method. I have that 101 passages but i'm already on test number 4 and I want to do at least one test a day, so I need more material....anyone think i should get the 16 mini mcats? is it relatively close of the real thing? :) thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

I thought some of the verbal mini mcat passages were ok, and others were brutal. Also with the physical sciences, I keep getting 12/16 because of stupid mistakes that I cant seem to stop doing.

Condeeleza Rice said:
I thought some of the verbal mini mcat passages were ok, and others were brutal. Also with the physical sciences, I keep getting 12/16 because of stupid mistakes that I cant seem to stop doing.

Anyone know any other sources besides the EK verbal i could use? I'm already on passage test 4 and I'm afraid I might finish them all within the next two weeks.. :(