You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
EK 30-minute lecture exam scores
Started by dr.kicia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bringing back this puppy. I'm using the EK books as "pre-study" for my MCAT. I'm doing the passages in 23 minutes because I feel 30 minutes is simply too much time compared to the real thing. I'm doing okay so far. I finished bio. Lowest score was a 9 in 2 sections, but I didn't go beyond 12 (only one section). I'm moving into Chemistry and got a 10 then a 9 :-(. Lets do this!
Are these EK bio 30-min exams on par with the actual test in term of the level of difficulty?
Are these EK bio 30-min exams on par with the actual test in term of the level of difficulty?
More difficult. They are most likely on par with the harder problems you will see on the MCAT. That's the general consensus on this site.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shameless bump but I started to incorporate these into my review days
Time constraint on these are 23-25 mins
EK Bio 1: 14 (missed that first question on psg 1)
Ek Bio 2: 10 (dafuq genetics)
EK Orgo 1: 12
Ek Orgo 2: 11
Time constraint on these are 23-25 mins
EK Bio 1: 14 (missed that first question on psg 1)
Ek Bio 2: 10 (dafuq genetics)
EK Orgo 1: 12
Ek Orgo 2: 11
B-b-b-b-bump
I actually skipped some since I did more passages from TPRH/TBR.... Will prob do the rest of the passages after content
EK Bio 1: 14 (missed that first question on psg 1)
Ek Bio 2: 10 (dafuq genetics)
EK Bio 4: 14
EK Bio 6: 12 --this was pretty hard, got lucky with some answers
EK Bio 8: 12 --could've had 13 but misread a question 🙁
EK Orgo 1: 12
Ek Orgo 2: 11
I actually skipped some since I did more passages from TPRH/TBR.... Will prob do the rest of the passages after content
EK Bio 1: 14 (missed that first question on psg 1)
Ek Bio 2: 10 (dafuq genetics)
EK Bio 4: 14
EK Bio 6: 12 --this was pretty hard, got lucky with some answers
EK Bio 8: 12 --could've had 13 but misread a question 🙁
EK Orgo 1: 12
Ek Orgo 2: 11
Bump
I'm following the SN2 schedule yo.
Lecture 1: 10
Lecture 2: 9
Lecture 3: 7 funny thing about lecture 3 I understood the material a lot better than the previous 2 lectures. I don't know what really happened on the exam. They throw in material that you haven't covered yet and it throws me off some of the time.
I'm following the SN2 schedule yo.
Lecture 1: 10
Lecture 2: 9
Lecture 3: 7 funny thing about lecture 3 I understood the material a lot better than the previous 2 lectures. I don't know what really happened on the exam. They throw in material that you haven't covered yet and it throws me off some of the time.
bumpadebump SN2 schedule
EK Bio ch1 :14
EK Bio ch2 :13
EK Bio ch3 :13
EK Bio ch4 :12 <---my mistakes were so stupid on this one
EK Bio ch1 :14
EK Bio ch2 :13
EK Bio ch3 :13
EK Bio ch4 :12 <---my mistakes were so stupid on this one
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 16K